Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Our Easter

We had such a lovely weekend with family and my heart could just explode!
 
On Saturday, we had Josh's family over for a little Easter lunch and cousin play time. These kiddos are so much fun to watch together and I'm so excited for next year when Judd will be out running around with them!
 

It was raining on Sunday morning, so the Easter Bunny had to hide eggs inside. That's not nearly as exciting, but we still had fun! Here are the boys baskets. Poor Judd didn't get too much this year.


Jacob got his first Lego Duplo set, which he's been talking about pretty much since Christmas. Haha! He was so excited and wanted to open it right then, we had to talk him into finding the eggs! Ha!


Once we pried the legos from his hands (literally) and told him there was chocolate in the eggs, he was OFF!


Judd was taking notes for next year.


"Chocolate...hahahahaha!!"


"Look!"


My sweet boys.


Judd stayed awake the entire service and fell asleep on the way home, so of course didn't get a single picture with the entire fam. Ugh! Next year! But here's 3 of us.


We had a yummy lunch with my family after church, and then we all took naps. It was glorious!

I hope y'all had a lovely Easter weekend. I'm leaving you with my favorite Easter hymn.

No comments:

Post a Comment