Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Baby #2 - 39 weeks


How far along: 39 weeks
 
Baby's size: A bunch of Swiss chard (hahaha...this might be the strangest one yet!)
 
Weight gain: 32lbs. (oh, woof- after Thanksgiving, our dinner out and various other splurge meals, it's caught up!)

Maternity clothes: Yes! And even maternity clothes don't fit any more!

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: I am sleepy 24/7. With Josh home for 5 days over Thanksgiving, I slept 12 hours at night, took naps and I was STILL sleepy!

Gender: BOY!

Movement: LOTS! Josh got to see him "making waves" (as he called it) and I was like, "this is how he always is...."

Best moment this week: Thanksgiving was so much fun! It was relaxed and easy and I loved it! Josh and I also went on one last date night before Mr. Judd makes his appearance. We had a lovely time and ate way too much! :)

Worst moment this week: Umm probably yesterday when Josh had to go back to work after a 5-day weekend. Tear! :(

Looking forward to: Judson's arrival!!!

Food cravings: I am still drinking TONS of milk!

Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing, really...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Labor signs: I've been having some painful cramping below the belly, but not really "downtown." Not really sure what those are, but I would only rate them a 1 on the pain scale because they literally last a second. Also, still only 1cm dilated.

Symptoms: tired, hemorrhoids, baby brain, itchy stomach, linea negra and melasma on my face

Workouts: We actually went on a walk on Sunday. A slow walk, but a walk nonetheless!

What I miss: I miss being able to bend over and put on my own underwear. I miss being able to get out of my bed normally. I miss being able to eat a meal without having it come back up. I miss being able to move the laundry from washer to dryer. I miss working out. Heck, I miss being able to walk from the car to the store without cramping and/or losing my breath! I miss staying up later than 9pm to watch a show with Josh. I miss my nightly glass of wine (you knew it was coming). But mostly I just miss feeling like myself.

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: Overall this pregnancy has been very very similar to the last one. Not much to complain about, really. Check out my last pregnancy at 39 weeks here.

Things that suck: With being at home all day errday, I am constantly finding things I want to do before Judson comes. It's exhausting!

Things that don't suck: 1 more week until D-Day! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment