Monday, June 16, 2014

Father's Day

We had such a fun and relaxing Father's Day weekend. Honestly, I'm kinda jealous that Mother's Day wasn't as relaxing. Oh well!

Father's Day chalkboard

We started off the weekend with lunch at Hutchin's BBQ with my parents and sister. Saturday happened to be my parents' 40th wedding anniversary, so we kinda had a joint celebration.
 

 
After Jacob's nap, we went swimming and had Popsicles. Jakey loves his daddy so much. 
On Sunday I made a breakfast scramble (Josh's favorite breakfast) and Josh tinkered around in the garage. 

After Jacob's nap, he watched old school Donald Duck cartoons on the iPad while Josh and I watched some World Cup action. I'm kinda addicted to the WC this year!

 
Josh is such an amazing father, I just can't even imagine doing this whole "parenthood" thing with anyone else. He's so selfless, patient and fun. I love watching him with Jakey, and cannot wait til Baby #2 comes and he's a daddy again! 
 
 
So cheers to you, Josh! We love you so very much!
Father's Day gift idea

No comments:

Post a Comment