Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Baby #2 - 14 weeks


How far along? 14 weeks

Total weight gain: 0 lbs this week? Weird.

Baby is the size of a: lemon

Maternity clothes? Not yet!

Stretch marks? None

Sleep: Okay. It takes me hoursssss to fall back to sleep after getting up to pee, which is a-nnoying!

Best moment this week: Jacob's birthday and party. THE best! Had so much fun!

Miss anything? Wine!

Movement: None yet

Food cravings: Nothing really? Everything that sounds delicious (hamburgers, hot wings, donuts) will make me burpy and bloaty, so I try to avoid most of it. I've given in to pizza a few times, which I've regretted every time.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Lots of things, most things actually! Ha!

Gender: I have no clue!

Labor Signs: Nothing

Symptoms: Bloating, burping, gas, nausea, exhaustion, baby brain, sore HUGE boobs

Belly Button in or out? In

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy when I'm not tired or hungry :)

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: Like I said last time, these pregnancies have been so completely different! I feel like as I start to get my energy back and the nausea somewhat subsides, I'm starting to feel a lot like last time though.

Looking forward to: So many things, but up first- FATHER'S DAY! THIS WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment