Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Baby #2 - 15 weeks


How far along? 15 weeks

Total weight gain: 0 lbs

Baby is the size of a: Navel orange

Maternity clothes? Not yet!

Stretch marks? None

Sleep: Okay. I'm waking up 1-2 times to pee, and it takes me forever to fall back to sleep.

Best moment this week: Father's Day was a lot of fun, and so relaxing! We needed a lazy weekend. My best friend came up to stay with us for a few days this week too, so that's just plain good for the soul. 

Miss anything? Wine!

Movement: None yet, I don't think. Although there's been a few times when I thought I felt something. It's too early though- right?!?!

Food cravings: This week I've been loving caprese paninis and cottage cheese with pepper and salads! Yummy!

Anything making you queasy or sick: This is actually starting to tapper off, which I'm so thankful for!

Gender: I have no clue!

Labor Signs: Nothing

Symptoms: Bloating, burping, gas, nausea (this is getting better, mostly just in the evenings), exhaustion, baby brain, sore HUGE boobs

Belly Button in or out? In

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy when I'm not tired or hungry :)

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: I'm starting to feel very similar to last time.

Looking forward to: Our next OB appointment on the 27th, and CABOOOOO!!! Woohoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment