Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Baby #2 - 16 weeks


How far along? 12 weeks

Total weight gain: 2lbs. Hooray!

Baby is the size of a: Avocado

Maternity clothes? Not yet! Just long tank tops, running shorts, and maxi dresses!

Stretch marks? None

Sleep: Much better now that Josh is home. He was traveling last week, and I don't think I slept more than a couple hours each night.

Best moment this week: Jacob did SO GOOD at swim lessons yesterday. I could just cry! This is his third week without me in the pool; the last 2 weeks he's screamed and cried the entire class. Today- NO crying, he was actually laughing and enjoying himself, and I even got to sit on the bench and watch!

Miss anything? Wine, and energy.

Movement: None yet.

Food cravings: I have been craving Sonic cheese sticks for a few days now, so I finally caved and got some yesterday. They were delish. 'Nuff said.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing specifically making me queasy, but I still get a little nauseous towards the evenings.

Gender: I have no clue! Although, I did the "ring test", and it said boy!

Labor Signs: Nothing

Symptoms: Bloaty/burpy after eating, huge sore boobs, exhausted, nauseous in the evenings, baby brain

Belly Button in or out? In

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy!

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: I'm starting to feel very similar to last time.

Looking forward to: Our next OB appointment on Friday, and CABO!!! Woohoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment