Thursday, April 11, 2013

Recipe - ramen noodle stir fry

I got this from Jenna over at The Three Little Birdies, and I have to admit- I was a bit skeptical at first. I mean don't get me wrong, I love ramen and I love stir fry, but together? Gahh was I wrong! So delicious and so easy! It was a perfect fix for my Chinese food craving today! I changed a few small things, so here's my recipe.

Ingredients
2 Bags Oriental Ramen Noodle
1 pound ground turkey
2 1/4 cups water
1 can sliced water chestnuts
1 bag Chinese blend vegetables
Lawry's season salt

Directions
1) Brown the ground turkey and season with Lawry's season salt. Drain and return back to the pan.
2) While still on the heat, add remaining ingredients. (Tip: make sure to separate the 2 layers of noodles from each bag of ramen, so you have 4 "blocks" of noodles on top)
3) Bring the water to a boil for a few minutes. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer until the noodles are soft.
4) Once the noodles are cooked, stir and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is the best recipe that I've cook perfect. I hope that you have also a recipe for stir fry sauce on your blog because I want to cook that also.

    ReplyDelete