Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day


This Mother's Day, instead of trying to do everything I love in 24 hours, I'm going to embrace the holiday for what it is. 

I'm going to celebrate my most important (and favorite) job by honoring the little boy who made it all possible. 

Because, Jacob, you are my world, and I truly believe- the reason I am on this earth

I love you so much, but here are 10 reasons.

10. Your smile lights up the room. 
9. You're so smart.
8. Your laugh is infectious. 
7. You love your mommy and daddy so much. 
6. You could chase your dogs around the house all day, and it's hilarious!
5. You have to take Boo with you everywhere you go. 
4. You get so happy any time were outside. It's your thing. 
3. Your little voice is the cutest thing ever. 
2. You're so kind. 
1. You made me a mommy, and make every day a good one. 

Happy Mother's Day to ALL the moms out there. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment