Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Toddler food idea - english muffin pizzas

Hi, I'm Kate. I'm a pizzaholic. Seriously, its a problem. But it didn't really become obvious until I posted two pizza recipes back to back. What the heck!?
 
This is more of an idea post than an actual recipe post. Jacob LOVES pizza, but its not really feasible for me to make a whole pizza (sauce and all) during the day. This is the perfect solution.
 
 
English muffin pizzas! You literally just layer the sauce, cheese and toppings right onto the English muffin and pop it in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
 
 
My only piece of advice is to toast the English muffins before putting everything on them and baking it. Toasting them ahead of time helps to cook them thoroughly and they turn out nice and crunchy!

Yum!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds so good! Mason LOVES pizza too so this is genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The English muffins make them kinda sweet, so the kids LOVE them!!! Let me know if you make them! :)

      Delete