Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Little Things - morning cuddles

Today I'm linking up with Jess and Ashley, and so many other mommy bloggers, to share a little thing that matters to me. 


Jacob's video monitor lost signal in the middle of the night (not the first time this has happened, but the first time we couldn't reconnect the two- ack!), so I had to move to the guest bedroom to be closer to him, and to hear him if he were to wake up. It was actually kinda nice.

And a total bonus- I laid there listening to him giggle and talk to himself this morning, and it totally made my day!



And I only had to take 5 steps to snatch him from his crib, and bring him back to bed for some extra sweet cuddles (with Boo, too).

I love this boy, and I especially love stopping to savor the little things

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from the link up. I spy a boo dog! He is a hit in our house, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yes! We have Buddy and a Baby Boo, too. They're just so cute; I can't say no! :) Cheers! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete