Friday, June 21, 2013

Great day...

Jacob is trying to transition to one nap, so on days when he actually succeeds, I lay out! He typically naps for 2-3 hours, so I have plenty of time to get my sun on and shower afterwards. Score!

Disclaimer (per Josh): please ignore the grass and weeds- its been raining a lot here lately and the grass is seriously out of control!
 
Today while outside tanning my post-baby tankini-wearing smokin' hot bod, I was listening to my "Texas/Red Dirt Country" station on Pandora and this song came on.

 
I literally started crying because its exactly how I was feeling at that moment. And I'm a hormonal breastfeeding mom. Ha!

It's a great day to be alive
I know the suns still shining
When I close my eyes
There's some hard times in the neighborhood
But why can't everyday be just this good
 
Ohhh...Travis Tritt...you get me every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment