Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! A big shout out to my dad- he's always been there for us girls and there's still a special place in my heart for him.

Happy SECOND Father's Day to my sweet husband. Last Father's Day was a bit of a blur, so we're making up for it this year!

Father's Day 2012
Josh is the most genuine, loving, selfless, kind, funny, smart man I know. He gratiously provides for us, endlessly protects us, unconditionally loves us, and always makes us laugh. Even after all these crazy years.






I cannot imagine a better father for Jacob, or husband for myself.

He brightens every day, and literally puts a smile on Jacob's face every time he walks into the room. 

I am honored to be your wife, and beyond thankful that you're the father of my son.


Thank you for all that you do. We couldn't survive without you!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment