Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lovin life, going strong


So usually I post about the week's happenenings & whatnot, but today is a big day. A year ago Kate & I met, & my life has been better, busier, & happier since that day. Kate gives me so much in life & I can not imagine myself without her. We influence each other in ways that make us better individuals & stronger as a couple. Right away I felt like I had known her for a very long time, & I felt at ease talking to her. I didn't know it immediately, but it didn't take long for me to realize I wanted to spend my life with her. We vacationed together, explored Dallas, cheered on the Mavs & Cowboys, went through a job change for me, & spent the holidays together. Then on March 1 of this year, she said she would marry me. If there was ever a perfect match for me, Kate is it. I can't wait for the wedding!

So, in regards to this week.......on Wednesday Kate got tickets to the Stars/Red Wings game & we had seats 6 rows from the ice. It was an awesome game & the Stars won. Even saw an octopus get thrown on the ice by a guy right behind us. Don't see that everyday. On Thursday we got Kate's wedding band, after thorough shopping around the weekend before. Friday we drove down to Austin, & down there we had 2 wedding meetings & spent time with Kate's fam at the lake on Saturday. We got back tonight & it just took 3 hours to make the drive. Nice!

So it's been a good week, & a wondeful first year. I have the feeling that life is really starting for me, & I'm overly thrilled every time I think to myself that I have found Kate & we will soon be husband & wife. I love you, babe!

1 comment:

  1. Go Josh! What a beautiful person you are, and you make your Kate seem lovely too. You are both lucky to have found each other.

    All the best from Jules in New Zealand

    ReplyDelete