Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

 
I found this blog series via Shay over at Mix & Match Family, and it seems like fun! Plus I haven't blogged much at all recently! So here we go. 

What we're eating this week...
Lately I've been making some sort of crockpot meat on Mondays, because we have swim class on Monday afternoon and those evenings are always pure chaos around here. So, having a crockpot meal to just serve when we get home is the perfect solution! Then I try to make one more meal throughout the week with that meat. This week I made BBQ pulled chicken- Monday was BBQ sandwiches and last night we had BBQ potatoes! Yummy! I also make mexican chicken for burritos, tacos or taco salad. All delicious!

What I'm reading...

 
This book is an easy, light read, but so funny! Andy Cohen seriously knows everyone!

What I'm reminiscing about...

 
You know that Time Hop app? I have it and love it, and recently I've been wondering why I didn't have any posts from last year...and then I remembered that I gave up social media for Lent! As hard as it was, it was such an awesome refresh for me! 

What I'm looking forward to...


We are getting Judd's lip tie evaluated and possibly revised tomorrow, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't super excited and so nervous about it. I pray it helps with our nursing issues. 
What I'm loving...
 

I bought a few of these boyfriend tanks from Old Navy and they're a really good transition piece! You can easily throw a cardi over them, or wear them alone with shorts. They're super lightweight and airy too. 

What we've been up to...


We've been spending lots of time outside the last few days and I'm LOVING it!

What I'm dreading...
 
Tomorrow's lip tie appointment. I just hope my baby isn't in pain and heals quickly!

What I'm working on...


I finally pulled out my Simplified Planner and started using it. It's definitely a work in progress, adding all our appointments and important dates, but I'm hoping it'll help get my shiz together!

What I'm excited about...


We finally caved and bought a Bob Duallie. I cannot wait to hit the trails with both boys!

What I'm watching...


All I ever really watch is Bravo. I'm kinda a junkie. Sooo Real Housewives, Vanderpump Rules and I'll add in Fixer Upper because...it's awesome!

What I'm listening to...


Monsters, Inc. while little brother naps. Please tell me your kids watch movies like this too?

What I'm annoyed about...


It's been raining a lot here. The weatherman said we're up 1.38" for the year! Yuck! But I guess we need it. And how cute is that pug?

What I'm hoping for...


A March Madness victory! Stay tuned!

What I'm wearing today...


The usual. 

What else is new...



Jacob has now been going to Emler for 2 YEARS! Within the last month he's really taken off and is swimming on his own! I'm so proud of him and can't wait for the summer! 

What's up with YOU?!

No comments:

Post a Comment