Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Josh is 34!

Yesterday my sweet husband turned THIRTY FOUR! That seems so O L D to me, but Josh acts much younger than me, soooo atleast he's got that going for him! ;) j/k I love him for that!

We had a pretty terrible day yesterday, and I feel awful about it. But, Josh is such a wonderful man, he didn't even let it get to him. Thank you God for such an amazing husband and father!!

Judd has been super fussy lately, so we finally took him to the pediatrician yesterday. Turns out his reflux is flaring up again (apparently reflux peaks at 4 months, who knew?!), so we switched his meds. I am praying this new medicine gives him (and us) some relief, because he hardly napped yesterday and was up a lot last night!

BUT! After the pediatrician, Josh got a little free time, we picked up Jacob from school, played outside in the gorgeous weather and got Pei Wei for dinner. Jacob and I even made a lemon cake for dad! His favorite! :)




 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HONEY! You are the best husband and father, we are all so lucky to have you! Thank you for everything you do for us!  We love you!

 
Cheers to YOU! I hope you had a great day and hopefully this is the BEST year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment