Thursday, March 26, 2009

lent...what?


So today I totally buckled. I am usually the strong one who INSISTS on following Lent rules...but today was no match for me. I don't know what the deal was, but I HAD to have Mexican food. And I'm not talking Taco Bell or Taco Bueno...I'm talking dirty, greasy Mexican food. One of our favorite Mexican restaurants is Ojeda's (in Plano, of course) and I just wouldn't settle for anything less. So of course Josh, being his encouraging-self, made me run before we gorged ourselves in Mexican delight.

I've never been so thankful for chips & salsa. We've gone to lunch several times since Lent started, and I've been really good about avoiding the chips...but today, I needed it. And it was good.

Anyways - I just had to share my weakness. I think I'm good for the rest of Lent.

Love,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment