Monday, March 9, 2009

i believe fun is a renewable resource


AMEN! This weekend was nothing but FUN! We finally had a weekend to ourselves, to enjoy the house, unpack and start on the little details throughout the house.

My first task - unpacking the plethora of boxes we had all over the house. I'm the type of girl that unpacks my luggage the second we get in the house from a vacation (after going to the bathroom, of course)...so let me just tell you...having boxes full of junk scattered all of the house is NOT my thing. I have been dying to unpack these boxes, so I was very glad to get those out of the way.

Second - Josh got to fertilize and mow the grass. It was only 86 degrees, and he was sweating pretty good...I can't wait to see him in the middle of August - EEK! "Honey...do you want a cold beer"

Third - we replaced all our bathroom hardware (i.e. towel racks, toilet paper racks, hand towel racks, toothbrush holder, etc). Not only did we learn how to hang a toilet paper rack, but we learned how to use a drill! HAHA!

Fourth - we got to sleep in!!!!

I'm so thrilled to see how the house is evolving and it just feels so great to lay on our couch knowing we own this entire place.

I couldn't ask for anything more.

Love,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment