Saturday, August 30, 2008

Kickin' it bachelor style

So this weekend one of Kate's bff's is having her bachelorette party & I'm hanging out with Mav. Just two dudes hanging out, watching football, no women. We got great news tonight....ASU played at TX A&M & guess what......we (ASU) won! Big! So big! After starting the season last year at Texas & almost winning, it's great to see us start off strong & win on the road against a Big XII team. Sweet!

With Kate gone, it's lonelier around here for both me & Mav. I ran errands today & stocked up on supplies for he big holiday weekend. But it's easy to tell her presence missing, & I can't wait for her to get back tomorrow. I'm looking forward to laying by the pool & grilling, too! Sp just a short post tonight. I'll leave you with two thoughts:

1) Life is better for me when Kate's around.
2) I'm really glad college football season is here!

--Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment