Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving break

Oh what a glorious 5-day weekend we had! Filled with family, food, fun and relaxation.

For the first time in 5 years, we actually didn't put the Christmas decorations up the day after Thanksgiving, and I have to say - it felt pretty good! We plan to take our time with the decorations this year and will probably go pretty minimal. The energy it takes to put it up and down will be better spent elsewhere.

Instead, we spent most of our days lounging in PJs, eating yummy breakfasts, drinking coffee and playing with our BUSY BUSY boy! He's such a handful these days! It's so fun to see what he's learned and watch him grow. I love having Josh home to experience it with me.

In other news - I polished off the rest of the Thanksgiving leftovers for lunch today. It's always a good feeling to get that out of your fridge. But this year, since I'm breastfeeding and always SO hungry, I'm kinda sad to see it go.

Anyways, here's some fun pictures to recap our break.



No comments:

Post a Comment