Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Car Wednesday

So, after multiple test drives, financial applications, emails & phone calls from too many dealers, & negotiating, it looks like we're about to buy a new Nissan Murano from Courtesy Nissan. I think we're getting a good deal......if they in fact follow through with the deal I just talked to them about over the phone. It will be nice for Kate to have a car of her own again, & this car has everything she wants & needs. So, once she gets home we'll go up to finish the deal. Keep your fingers crossed for us & say a prayer. I've had enough of car dealers for about the next 3-5 years (until I get my Chevy truck!).

God has blessed us. We're very fortunate to be in a position to be doing what we're doing & living the life we're living.

--Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment