Friday, March 25, 2016

Younique - Liquid eyeliner

Hi friends! Happy Friday!! So glad this long weekend is finally here! Looking forward to some much-needed family time!
 
I wanted to pop in and share our last new product with you- our new liquid eyeliners!!! I've never really been a liquid eyeliner girl myself, they have always seemed to hard to work with?! But I have tons of friends that use it, and I'm pretty sure they all high-tailed it to my site when these were released!
 
Our liquid eyeliners come in 5 different colors (black, brown, grey, blue and green) and have an ultra fine tip for precision lining. I absolutely love these for creating a beautiful cat eye or winged eye.
 
Here's a quick demo from yours truly.
 
Here's a fun purple eye with our cream shadow in Dainty, shadow palette 3 and our liquid eyeliner in Proper.
 
Hope you all have a blessed weekend! If you have any questions or need help with anything, please let me know!
 
XO,
Kate
 
To shop, you can go to KatesBeautyBase.com. I am running a Spring special this week, please email me for details- kate.sokolewicz at gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment