Monday, August 3, 2015

Life Lately

It seems like life is moving so fast lately, I can barely keep up! Judson is crawling now and constantly trying to keep up with big bro, which seems to move time even faster! I remember this being such a fun phase with Jacob, like he finally understood the world around him, and even more so with Judd. Watching him "chase" his brother and dogs puts a hug smile on my face.

On top of the daily things like teething and crawling and pulling-up and pooping in the potty (still working on that one!), we moved! We are now in the house of our dreams and I am loving it so much more than I ever thought I would! The additional space for activities (and junk), the huge backyard, the amazingly friendly neighborhood, the beautiful city...its just everything I was looking for and so much more!

We are slowly getting settled. Most of the boxes are put up or unpacked. We still have several rooms to furnish and most rooms need to be decorated. But! We're all alive, enjoying our days so much more, now that I'm not anxiety-ridden over noise and packing and moving. I'll be doing a full post on moving day and a house tour soon, because I cannot forget all those details!

For now, I'll leave you with some pictures of our life lately. Apologies for the poor photo quality!

 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment