Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Life lately

Happy Tuesday, y'all! Having a good week so far? I just realized I haven't updated y'all lately on stuff, so here goes it...

If you follow me on Instagram (@KateSoko) then you already know we started painting our kitchen cabinets over the weekend. I'm kinda compulsive when it comes to things like this. If I think too much about it, I'll talk myself out of it and Josh will come up with a good excuse not to do it. Soo I just gotta jump in! It's actually going really really good! We've sanded, primed and put 1 coat of paint on the cabinet boxes.


Looks pretty good, huh?! It really lightens up the space, which was my goal. 

I plan on doing a detailed tutorial after it's all said and done. Don't worry! ;)

I'm co-hosting a baby shower for my sweet sister-in-law (and my FIRST niece/nephew (they aren't finding out the sex!)) this upcoming weekend. So I'm kinda swimming in too many ideas for that. Pinterest is the devil, I swear!!

Schatzi's FIFTH birthday is also this Saturday. I cannot believe we've had her for 5 years! Gah! We'll def do something fun for her when I get home from the shower. 

All my kitchen stuff is living in the dining room and guest bedroom at the moment, so I have about ZERO motivation to cook. Ack!

This Texas weather has got me in a mega funk. It was so beautiful on Saturday. Nearly 80°, tons of sun, a nice breeze. Then Sunday the high was 40° and it was sleeting on/off all day! What the heck?! Over it!!!!

I think that's it. For now. Haha! I'll be back later this week with a yummy St. Patrick's Day treat!

Y'all have a good week! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment