Friday, October 26, 2012

Ferberizing Jacob - Day 2

Night 2 definitely wasn't as easy as Night 1, but naps were better and I can see that he's learning to self soothe. I got pretty upset last night, almost to the point of throwing up. My stomach was in knots hearing him cry for so long. I just had to bury my head in the pillow, and Josh had to keep telling me to stay strong. But, we survived! And I'm really hopeful that we start seeing better results soon.

On a side note, I think he's scared of his room now. LOL! Every time I go in there to change his diaper he whimpers.

Here's Day 2 recap:
Nap 1 - 30 minutes of sleep, 27 minutes of crying (in that order)
Nap 2 - 26 minutes of sleep, 27 minutes of crying (in that order)
Nap 3 - 11 minutes of sleep, 27 minutes of crying (in that order)
Nap 4 (emergency nap) - 0 crying, 1 hour, 50 minutes of sleep
Bedtime - Cried for less than 10 minutes.
Woke at 11:30, cried for 1.5 hours.
Fed at 3:30, cried for 5 minutes and fell asleep.
Woke at 4:00, cried for less than 10 minutes.
Woke at 6:20 (for what I thought was the day), I brought him into our room for our morning snuggles that I do every morning, and next thing I knew he was asleep! And slept until 8:15!  I'm not entirely sure if this totally effs up everything we've done, but I didn't do anything to get him to fall asleep, so I'm going to consider his wake time to be 8:15 (10 hours nighttime sleep)

On to Day 3...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment