Thursday, July 19, 2012

4-year Anniversary

Today is our 4-year wedding anniversary and I felt the need to write a quick blog, thanking my husband for sharing the past 5 years with me.  He's such an incredible man, and I feel so incredibly grateful to be his wife and the mother of his child.  He's taught me how to be a better person (still working on this personally), but still allowed me to be myself.  I can't imagine going through this crazy roller coaster we call life with anyone else.

I would also like to thank him for everything he's done for me in the past 6 weeks (really, the past 9 months and 6 weeks).  Josh has been so supportive, understanding, patient, encouraging, flexible and loving.  I literally would not be able to survive without him.

Love you babe, and cheers to many more years!

No comments:

Post a Comment