Monday, March 21, 2016

Re-introduction + Spring series!

I'm sure you have all wondered where I've been. Or maybe not? Ha!
 
Well, either way, I'm finally ready to introduce you to my newest business venture and passion! I joined Younique in September and have been a busy bee working, promoting, and most importantly- LEARNING!!! Because, P.S. I knew nothing about makeup when I joined Younique!
 
There are so many exciting things going on in my world, but first I have to share all our amazing new products with y'all!
 
 
Starting tomorrow, I will be reviewing our new Spring line. From liquid eyeliner, to a liquid foundation brush, to tanning lotion and spray! This line-up is a heavy hitter and I'm thrilled to be able to share this with y'all!
 
So sit back, relax, and get ready to fall in love!!!
 
XO,
Kate
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment