Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Younique - Lip bon bons

Do you ever wish you could just wear chapstick everyday? I do! I love chapstick! But my lips are small and need a bit of color, so I usually reach for a liner and gloss. But gloss is too shiny sometimes and makes me look too "done up" for some occasions.

Enter tinted lip balm. Or Younique's new Lip Bon Bons! These are a luxurious lip treatment like nothing you've ever experienced! They are packed with antioxidants (pomegranate and gochi berry), sunflower seed oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, and 4/5 have a dash of color.

Our lips have no natural moisture or oil to them, so that's why they're constantly getting dry and chapped. These lip bon bons will solve this problem, plus give you a beautiful hint of color. How perfect!

The five offerings are named after some of the best desserts! A decedent treat for your lips, not your hips!


I am so in love with these bad boys, I just broke out in dance! To Ricky Martin's "Shake Your Bon Bon", of course!!


Happy Wednesday, y'all!

XO,
Kate

To shop, you can go to KatesBeautyBase.com. I am running a Spring special this week, please email me for details- kate.sokolewicz at gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment