Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Baby #2 - 31 weeks


How far along: 31 weeks

Baby's size: Butternut squash
 
Weight gain:  20 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Yes, mostly all

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: Pretty good!! I wake up at least once to pee, and it often takes awhile to fall back to sleep. BUT, I'm feeling good!

Gender: BOY!

Movement: Lots and lots! His movements are so strong these days!

Best moment this week: Going to Fort Worth to visit family, and just enjoying our little family of 3 while we can :)

Worst moment this week: Nothing, really...

Looking forward to: Cooler temps, finishing the nursery, my sprinkle in a few weeks!

Food cravings: Nothing, really...

Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing, really...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Labor signs: None

Symptoms: Tired, heartburn, tight tummy, shortness of breath, hemorrhoids, Braxton Hicks

Workouts: We went for a couple walks this week after dinner.

What I miss: WINE!

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: Absolutely the same! I'm thinking the baby bump is starting to look similar, too! Check out my last pregnancy at 31 weeks here.

Things that suck: Honestly, it's still this HEAT! It's supposed to be 96 today! What.the.heck.

Things that don't suck: TX/OU is this weekend! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment