Monday, July 14, 2014

My 30th birthday + weekend recap

My birthday was pretty uneventful, mostly because I'm pregnant and it's hot. There's really only so much you can do. Oh, and our garage door broke that morning and right when the repair guy showed up our electricity went out. D'oh! Talk about annoying. 

But I did get a gorgeous pair of diamond studs from my handsome husband, and we went to dinner at a yummy pizza place that I'd been wanting to try. 



Josh took the day off, so it was just nice to kinda have the day "off" as well. 

This weekend was super fun though. Josh's cousin from Nebraska, and his wife and kids, came down for a little family reunion.

Jacob had so much fun playing with sweet Cassidy. 


It was so so good to see everyone! Hopefully it won't be another 5 years before we see each other again. 


Oh, and P.S. It is officially hotter than balls here. It reached 100° today. This pregnant lady is already over it. Happy Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment