Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Jacob - 21 months

 
Age: 21 months
Height: we don't go back until he's 2!
Weight: we don't go back until he's 2!
Milestones: His vocabulary is getting better- he knows most animals and their corresponding sounds, he know lots of daily words (helicopter, airplane, car, truck, etc.).
Sleep: It still good! Nighttime we get anywhere from 11-13 hours, and naptimes are kinda all over the place. If he wakes up early (before 8ish), he usually goes down for a nap in the morning and sleeps 1.5-2 hours. If he wakes up after 8, he takes an afternoon nap for 1-2 hours. We just kinda go with the flow.
Eating: He's still not eating very well, but I'm approaching meals differently now. Instead of forcing him to eat at every meal, I offer him food and just kinda let him graze. He generally eats MORE this way, which is the goal- right?!
Clothes size: 2T, but starting to buy warmer weather clothes in 3T!
Diaper size: Size 5 Cruisers
Teeth: 12 total, and I think his canines are starting to move now.
Best Moment: Valentine's Day was a lot of fun!
Worst Moment: Can't really think of anything??
Favorite toy: Still really loving all his trucks!
Looking forward to: Josh's birthday is coming up, so we'll be doing a few fun things for that!

Sidebar: I decided at 4pm yesterday that I was giving up social media for Lent. Yes, you read that right- no social media for 40 days. I know its totally crazy, and its going to be so so hard for me, but its been weighing on my heart for awhile and I knew it was the right thing to do. I need to spend more time with my boys, and remember how to live in the moment.


Besides a few "previously scheduled" blog posts (like the kitchen reveal, recap of my sister-in-law's baby shower, and these monthly updates), I won't be on Facebook, Instagram or this blog (or any blogs- for that matter!).

I hope y'all understand, and I hope you can find something meaningful to give up for Lent as well! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment